mandarin & fennel salad
- 1 fennel bulbs trimmed (sliced lengthways ½ cm thickness)
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp champagne vinegar or verjuice
- 6 mandarins segmented
- 1/3 cup torn italian parsley
- 1 dessert spoon roughly chopped olives
a vegetable peeler to cut the fennel into thin strips.
Place in a large bowl and cover with iced water. Stir in lemon juice.
Whisk the oil and vinegar in a small bowl until well combined.
Drain the fennel and place in a serving dish.
Add the mandarin and parsley. Drizzle over the dressing.
Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine